Saturday 7 November 2009

Binky in her 'Alternate Reality' says some very important things about photography as creative connection

147

I guess every girl goes through a photography phase. You know, horses… taking pictures of your feet.” – Scarlett Johannson as Charlotte in Lost in Translation.

I’m not a photographer, and I’m not good with the camera either. It’s one of those things I just don’t have the talent for.

But I do love photography.

71

I’m not great with art. I don’t know how to judge a painting, it’s all too confusing for me. I’m not really into sculptures either, unless the really obviously beautiful ones, like Michaelangelo’s David.

But I am always drawn to photography.

Click on link to see all the stuff that Blinky has said so far

Posted via web from sunwalking's posterous

No comments: